Our latest newsletter is now available for you to download and read here. This issue covers some of the headline issues to help you and your business meet the ongoing challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Although the first round of government Covid-19 (coronavirus) business support schemes are coming to an end, the fundamental problems caused by the pandemic are still very much with us.
In acknowledgement of this, the government has cancelled the autumn Budget and announced various new measures in an unexpected Winter Economy Plan. We outline key aspects of the Plan in this Newsletter.
We also look at another area of imminent change, one undoubtedly on the agenda for many businesses: Brexit, and its implications for those dealing with imports and exports.
Front Page News:
• the Winter Economy Plan
• Covid-19 loans
Other headline news:
• reform to insolvency law: the impact on your business and customers
• Brexit change to imports and exports: postponed VAT accounting and delayed customs declarations
• tax cash flow and how to get help
• Covid-19: if your business has diversified, what are the implications for tax?
Feature: Covid-19 round up:
• the newly-announced Job Support Scheme
• Job Retention Bonus: employer need-to-know
• Covid-19 grants: what if you’ve made a mistake?
Here to help
We are always delighted to advise in any of these areas.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice in any of these areas, or any other matter of concern. Your views are always important to us and we welcome your feedback.