Our latest Newsletter is now available here and advises on a range of topical issues
Front page news:
- Trading loss. Cash flow gain? HMRC is now starting to accept claims under the temporary change to the rules on carrying back trade losses announced in the Budget. With relief available to both companies and unincorporated businesses, we look at what’s involved.
- Making Tax Digital: at a glance. A round up of the rules for VAT, corporation tax and income tax self assessment.
Our other articles:
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme: HMRC and your claim: As the fifth grant opens up, what are the points to be aware of?
- Don’t click on the link. Covid-19 scams: How to tell the real from the fake
- Employees working from home: new claim needed: The ins and outs of working from home tax relief
- Leave. Covid-19: Issues for employers as the economy starts to reopen
- Side hustle. Tax? Perhaps you branched out during lockdown: what’s the position with tax?
- Pensions auto-enrolment: business as usual: Looking at employer obligations in the pandemic, plus the re-enrolment cycle.
Here to help
We are always delighted to advise in any of these areas.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice in any of these areas, or any other matter of concern. Your views are always important to us and we welcome your feedback.