Our latest Newsletter is now available here and and contains advice on current Covid-19 support measures for business, and reports on a range of other topical issues.
We also go behind the headlines to look at how key Budget provisions may impact you.
- Covid-19 support schemes latest: The final grants from the Self-employment Income Support Scheme, and most recent changes to the furlough scheme
- Uber and you: The Supreme Court verdict in the Uber case: and why it’s important for businesses – even those who may not think of themselves as employers.
Other other articles:
- Going on holiday. Counting the days: Covid-19 considerations for owners of furnished holiday lettings
- Biggest tax cut ever? What the new super deduction really means for you and your business
- New Covid-19 loan now up and running: The Recovery Loan Scheme: terms and conditions
- Using a loss: Budget announcements on loss relief for companies and unincorporated businesses
- Property: what’s new? HMRC’s new capital gains tax regime means faster tax payment and reporting. When could it affect you?
- Budget big freeze: What changed in the Budget – and what didn’t?
Here to help
We are always delighted to advise in any of these areas.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice in any of these areas, or any other matter of concern. Your views are always important to us and we welcome your feedback.