Our latest newsletter is now available for you to download and read here. This issue is designed to help as we start to move out of lockdown.
The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic continues to present a serious economic challenge, and many business owners will be reviewing profitability and the prospects for the future.
We are on hand to help with any strategic planning you may want to undertake, such as reviewing core business activity, or looking to diversify and enter new markets.
Front Page News:
• Research and Development tax relief: what you should know
• change for VAT-registered businesses working in construction
Other headline news:
• help for hospitality and tourism announced in Summer Economic Update
• changing terms and conditions for your employees: what should you be aware of?
• Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: the changes
• Job Retention Bonus
• Self-employed Income Support Scheme update
• making sure you keep principal private residence relief.
Feature: Cars, chairs, tax and tables: working from home:
• contributing to employee costs
• can employees claim tax relief?
• where normal tax rules on benefits and expenses apply
• new Covid-19 tax rules
• employer-provided cars.
Here to help
We are always delighted to advise in any of these areas.
Please do contact us for further information on any of these subjects – or to suggest a topic we haven’t covered. Your views are always important to us and we welcome your feedback.